Thursday, February 2, 2012

Oh how I love Michael's

I have been drooling over the gorgeous ornate vintage frames like this these:







and this one from ikea:



but after many unsuccessful thrift store trips and the high price tags at antique stores I had given up hope. Even the $30 Ikea frame was out of our non-existent budget to redecorate and reorganize our craft/office room. (pics to come soon!)

Today I found these beauties at Michael's craft stores


They are laser cut wood frames. I bought the biggest, the opening measures 11x14 for a whopping $4.24 ($6.99) after my coupon. There are many sizes available, starting as low as 99 cents. So excited!!!! It will look perfect on the wall above my desk. I plan on using cup hooks to hang some of my most used tools in the opening and painting it HOT pink.

Thinking of an arrangement something like this:

So excited to share this awesome find...may have to go pick up some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment