Sunday, February 12, 2012

Craft room redo

I can never let furniture sit in the same place for too long. My craft room was making me crazy. It was not usable and I found I was always doing my crafts in the living room, making my husband crazy! So we have undertaking a massive redo. I love the grey walls, but really want some color (pink??) to make it pop!

We will be removing the closet door. (I keep smashing my fingers between the hall & closet door)
Adding some pretty curtain rods.
Moving the hutch off my desk (makes a great bookcase)
Moving the TV
Hanging shelves
Painting my desk
and generally just cleaning it up

This is what it looks like now...
Can you spot my husband?




We had actually moved a few things into the spare bedroom..it was a mess!



And this is what I want it to look like. I envy these ladies!

gorgeous boxes..already have the photo boxes...

Lttle tags and paper to hide the uglies


This wall is beautiful

Love the scallops on the shelves


I need to incorporate this fabric somewhere..maybe a cricut cover?

Stay tuned for the reveal....should be done this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment